Podar Eduspace is the educational pillar of Podar Enterprise focusing on student programmes ranging from research, volunteering, skill development & advisory to educational institutes.
It also marks our foray into EdTech and leverages the online medium to reach people in India, and worldwide. Our offerings seek to equip our students with practical knowledge and valuable skills to combat the challenges of the 21st century. Click here for Podar Eduspace website
Through our skilling initiatives we aim to work with the Government of India and MNCs to provide skilling to urban and rural communities across India. Through this vision, we seek to work with Anandilal Podar Trust to contribute and give back to our nation. For more details click here
A flagship monthly series of mentoring talks by Podar Eduspace, bringing together industry CEOs and veterans with decades of leadership experience. Click here to know more and follow our events calendar to join the next scheduled talk. Previously held conversations are in the video links provided here .
This unique program aims to aggrandize the research skills of a student of a University/College and provide them with virtual work experience, while still being on Campus. Student researchers are given the opportunity to work online on research projects by eminent corporates associated with us in domains such as Banking & Finance, Education, Human Resource Management, International Business, IT, Marketing, Sport and Social Media to name a few. To improve the quality of research work, each student researcher is guided by a mentor and is eligible to be awarded a certificate acknowledging their contribution and effort upon successful completion of the program.
We have developed a Job Able Program (JAP) which comprises of 9 independent certificate modules that cover a range of skill areas that are of importance to employers. The modules are Workplace Etiquette, Business Ethics, Communication, Technology, Teamwork & Team building, Launching your Employment Campaign, Self Management, Problem Solving & Thinking out of the box and planning & Organizing. This is a novel concept which has been developed and written with the help of Industry and Education experts from Australia – Dynamic Learning Services, which is an Australian Government certified body for Vocational Education and Training. This program aims at young people all around the world who are looking to prepare themselves for full time employment and ease their transition into the workplace.
We acts as advisors for Universities and Educational Institutions and provide various services ranging from market entry straregy to institutional tie-ups. We also play a key role in acting as strategic partners and helping enhance brand visibility in the Indian Market and build a win – win partnership to develop a long term sustainable strategic plan. In Short, a 360 degree solution to all educational needs
We have developed a unique opportunity to allow students from around the world to live and experience Rajasthan and its rich heritage. As students immerse themselves into the culture and colors of Rajasthan, they can get a new perspective to life from this once in a lifetime experience where they can spend between 2 days and 4 weeks in Nawalgarh (Rajasthan) and gain insight into various aspects of life in India. Besides volunteering and engaging with the local community through teaching and community development activities, students will also have an opportunity to work on projects in areas such as women’s development, health & sanitation, skill development and special education.
Podars have received the government permission to establish “Kantikumar R. Podar Private University” in Rajasthan. This has opened a wide scope of opportunity and Podars are in dialogue with various universities globally for tie-ups and cooperation.
Ms. Vedica Podar with former Australian cricketer Mr. Brett Lee at the launch of our Research and Internship Program in Sydney
Social establishments by Podar Family
- Anandilal Podar Hospital ( Ayurvedic, 260 beds)
- Raja Ramdeo Anandilal Podar Ayurveda Cancer Research Institute
- Ramniranjan Anandilal Podar College of Commerce and Economics.
- Rambilas Anandilal Podar Medical College (Ayurvedic).
- Panabai Ramnath Podar Outpatients’ Clinic (Ayurvedic).
- Anandilal Podar Junior College.
- Anandilal Podar High School (English).
- Anandilal Podar Vidyalaya (Hindi).
- Ramniranjan Podar High School.
- Raja Ramdeo Podar Shala.
- Lilavatibai Podar High School ICSE ‘A’ School
- Lilavatibai Podar High School ICSE ‘B’ School.
- Rambilas Anandilal Podar Labour Recreation Centre.
- Podar’s Jumbo Kids School.
- Podar International Educational Centre.
- Podar National Entrance Exams Centre.
- Podar Teddy Toddlers School.
- Podar Coaching Classes.
- Podar Computer Centre.
- Podar Children’s Theatre.
- Podar Teacher’s Training
- Podar Sports Club
- Ramnath Anandilal Podar Institute of Management (First Management Institute in Rajasthan).
- Raja Ramdeo Podar Senior Secondary School.
- Anandilal Podar Institute for the Dumb and Deaf.
- Anandilal Podar Vocational Training Centre for Dumb and Deaf.
- Bhagwanibai Gouridutt Seksaria Dolls Museum.
- Podar World School
- Podar’s Jumbo Kids School
Raja Ramdeo A. Podar P.G. Institute of Commerce (GB Podar College was the first College established in the State of Jaipur. It was established prior to Rajasthan University and had then been affiliated to the Agra University, Uttar Pradesh).
- Ramniranjan A. Podar P.G. Institute of Social Sciences (Arts College).
- Dr. Ramnath A. Podar Institute of Higher Studies.
- Dr. Ramnath A. Podar Institute of Science.
- Rambilas A. Podar Institute of Management Studies.
- Godavaribai Ramdeo Podar Senior Secondary School CBSE (English Medium).
- Panabai Ramnath Podar Senior Secondary School.
- Dr. Ramnath A. Podar Special Study Centre, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
- Dr. Ramnath A. Podar Institute for Teacher Training (B.Ed.).
- Dr. Ramnath A. Podar Haveli Museum (awesome sight on Rajasthani Culture)
- Gyaniram Bansidhar Podar Primary School.
- Raja Ramdeo Podar Smriti Bhawan (Cultural Centre).
- Dr. Ramnath A. Podar Sports Pavilion and Sports Club.
- Raja Ramdeo Podar Pustakalaya (third largest Library in Rajasthan. over 60,000 books).
- Dr Ramnath A Podar Girls Hostel.
- Snehalata K. Podar Tiny Toddler School.
- Gyanwatibai R Podar Boys Hostel.
- Kantikumar R. Podar Institute for Career Development.
- Kantikumar R Podar Institute for Teachers Training (B.Ed)
- Gandhi Park.(Public Park).
- Rajiv Kantikumar Podar Cricket Academy.
- Podar Defense Academy.
- Anandilal Podar Higher Secondary School
- Ganesh High School
- Shri Laxminarayan Mandir, Mumbai.
- Shri Ram Mandir, Jaipur